Mayim Bialik, former star of the hit show Blossom, is a regular blogger for TODAY Moms.
I’m writing this blog post today to tell you why you should care about Mayim blogging for this huge, mainstream, widely viewed website.
Let’s get right to it and start with the reasons:
- Mayim gave birth at home!
- She’s an attachment parenting mom and in fact, is currently writing a book about AP (I’ll read it)
- She’s a spokesperson for the Holistic Moms Network
- Can you say smart? This lady has a PhD in neuroscience!
- Mayim is a certified lactation educator
Mayim is using this awesome platform to write about attachment parenting
Can I get a collective “thank goodness?!”
I mean really, let’s take a moment to step back and be grateful!
We are witnessing something that many of us have wished for daily: a famous person advocating for and educating the masses about the way WE live.
Granted, not all of us are going to agree on the topics or her choices.
That’s a given. It’s okay. Let’s focus on the bigger picture. It’s something we can agree on. The attachment parenting voice is being heard, and on a much more popular site than any of our blogs put together.