Bring Birth Home is looking for guest blogging mamas!
This is your chance to become a part of the BBH guest blogging team is here.
What we’d like to see at BBH:
- Inspirational, educational home birth information – if it’s pro-home birth, it’s a go.
- Babywearing posts - this can be your personal experience wearing your baby and/or your favorite baby carriers and slings. Story or review.
- Book reviews – share your favorite pregnancy and/or childbirth preparation book with an audience of captivated mothers to be. They’re looking for first hand experience!
- Home Birth After Cesarean – how empowering! Tell us your story!
- Breastfeeding – do you love breastfeeding? Are you practicing extended breastfeeding? What have been your challenges? Favorite memories? Tips for new moms?
- From hospital to home – did you have a hospital birth before a home birth? Share your story with us and describe how you made the decision to birth at home. Please feel free to compare your experiences.
- Bed-sharing - do you share your bed with your child(ren)? Was this planned or did it just happen? How do you practice safe bed-sharing?
- Home birth transfer stories – you were planning a home birth but transferred to the hospital. It happens. There are women out there wanting to connect with other women who have transferred from home to hospital. Sharing your story can be very healing.
- Gentle parenting – how are you raising your children in a non-disciplinary way? What resources have you found to expand communication and cooperation within your family in a peaceful way?
- Elimination Communication – what has been your experience? We want to know!
- Vaccinations – what is your stance? No vacc, selective or different schedule?
If this sounds like fun, Bring Birth Home would love to have you on board.
You don’t have to have your own blog when you can use Bring Birth Home as your platform!
Please email Kaitlin at KaitlinRose@BringBirthHome.com for a nice conversation and further instruction.